Inquiry WF not triggered

Gary Young GYoung at macdermid.com
Wed Jan 17 16:00:01 EST 2007

Have you delegated 'BUS2030' to your new subtype?

Gary Young
MacDermid Inc.
5210 Phillip Lee Drive  Atlanta, GA  30336
Tel (404) 699-3341  Fax (404) 505-3290
gyoung at macdermid.com

"praveen rajendran" <praveen.rajen at gmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
01/17/2007 03:36 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
Inquiry WF not triggered

Hi,
 We have created a subtype for object bus2030 and also an event created
for that. My workflow should trigger whenever an inquiry is created.
I've maintained this as triggering event in SWDD and done type linkage is
SWE2 and everything looks fine.
When i simulate or create event the WF is triggered but when create
inquiry in VA11 WF does not triggers.
I've checked SWEL for event trace but no event is triggered at all... Am i
missing something... I've done almost everything that i used to do...
Even synchronized buffer!!! nothing paid me a solution...
Kindly help me understanding my mistake...

Regards,
SAP-WUG mailing list
SAP-WUG at mit.edu