Inquiry WF not triggered

praveen rajendran praveen.rajen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 15:36:01 EST 2007

Hi,
 We have created a subtype for object bus2030 and also an event created for
that. My workflow should trigger whenever an inquiry is created.
I've maintained this as triggering event in SWDD and done type linkage is
SWE2 and everything looks fine.
When i simulate or create event the WF is triggered but when create inquiry
in VA11 WF does not triggers.
I've checked SWEL for event trace but no event is triggered at all... Am i
missing something... I've done almost everything that i used to do...
Even synchronized buffer!!! nothing paid me a solution...
Kindly help me understanding my mistake...

Regards,
Praveen