UWL

Renier Walters workflowwalters at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 14:47:28 EST 2007

>From what I have witnessed there is some initial portal config to get the
UWL setup.  Depending on your landscape it can get a bit more
complicated......one may require specific portal config per Workflow Task
for the UWL depending on the type of user and what that user wanted to
accomplish within that given task.
Example: USER_A is a SAP user, USER_B is a WEB user.  Both have UWL items to
process.  USER_A clicks on Sales Order link within task and it opens in SAP
GUI, whereas USER_B clicks on link and it opens the Sales Order within a WEB
frontend.  Additionally, Help documentation exists for the UWL and worklfow
config within.

I may have this incorrect, any correction to the above is more than welcome.

Regards,
Renier