Triggering event for customised object type - Pricing Document

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Tue Jan 16 17:23:27 EST 2007

Hi all,

using ECC 6.0 and have to do a pretty simple demo workflow.

I want to trigger a workflow when a Pricing Document is created - (VKP5,
then create the Pricing Document).
I checked SWEL and it doesn't publish anything when I create a Pricing
Document.
I couldn't find any object type for that, so I created a customised object
called ZPRICDOC and an event called Created.
How do I then make the system publish the event? What would be the
appropriate technique to publish this event? Change Document? If Change
Document is the way to go, how do I know which Change Document Object to
use? How do I create an appropriate Change Document Object?
I know that the table I am referring to is WKBK.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Cheers

Cristiana