ESS LEA - delete leave problems

amit amit.erande at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 07:39:30 EST 2007

Hi All,

We have implemented the ESS leave approval scenario in ecc 5.0  netweaver04
environment.
We are facing problems while deleting unapproved leave requests .
if an employee wants to delete his unapproved leave , the front end tells
him that the leave request was deleted . But it also displays an information
message saying 'No administrator found for task'

Also , if i go check the work item , its still pending in the approvers
inbox. If i click on this work item , an empty box opens !
i dont know if the two problems are related though.
The unapproved leave is definitely getting deleted, but the workflow is not
ending.
This was definitely not happening earlier and the workflow was always
terminated at this point.
Now we have transported all developments to production, and are suddenly
faced with this problem in all systems (development, prd and quality)
I also refreshed the buffers thru swu_obuf , but to no avail. The work item
is still in the approvers inbox.

could somebody shed some light on this, as we go live this week !

Thanks and Regards,
Amit  Erande