Problem with user decision step type

Cathy xinos_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 12:45:09 EST 2007

I think you need to define the task as generic and then assign agents.

"Chaturvedi, Saurabh" <saurabh.chaturvedi at sap.com> wrote:      Hi All,
  I copied the standard SAP user decision step type and basically changed the underlying text (description) which I compose at runtime in my workflow. I did all this development in my development system where it works fine and later I transported them to my test system. Now in my test system I am unable to execute this user decision, when I try to execute the work item I get a system message 'No administrator found for the task' and I am unable to process further. Can somebody please help me out in resolving this quickly.
  Thanks & Regards
Saurabh

http://mail.yahoo.com