Cancel and Keep Workitem in Inbox

Cathy xinos_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 11:04:58 EST 2007

Just copy a standard user decision step.  The object type is decision and the object method is Process.    I am doing the same thing with a custom workflow.  Under outcomes of the step, you only have to mention the other steps that you want.  Not the cancel and remain.  So for example.  I have "Approve and Process" and "Reject request".  You don't have to specify the cancel.

  Hope that helps.

Swathi_Devireddy <Swathi_Devireddy at satyam.com> wrote:
      Hi,

My Workflow Step calls a Cutom Transaction which should have a button Cancel and keep Workitem in Inbox.How do i go abaout implementing this.
It should work similar to the User Decision cancel and keep work item .

My Step also has a Confirm End of processing Check.
  Initially on click of that button i gave Leave Screen .After this if i click on Confirm End of Processing
  it executes the workitem.
  So now if i click on the Cancel the work item the screen confirm end of processin step should not appear and workitem should be in my Inbox

      Thanks & Regards
  Swathi Devireddy
  HCU-SAP
  Satyam Computer Services Ltd
  (    : +91 40 3065 2511
  È : +91 98853 35301

  DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.._______________________________________________
SAP-WUG mailing list
SAP-WUG at mit.edu