UWL attachments links

Huy Nguyen nguyen_q_huy at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 10 06:08:58 EST 2007

Hello,

thanks for your answer.

We use the standard leave request workflow WS12300111.

We customized the transaction SWFVISU. That works well.

The problem is about the attachment that you always have in the work items.

Because by clicking on it, you go in the webgui and the dialog users can access their normal sapgui accesses. We want to prevent this.

Could we remove the attachments? or prevent that users can browse within their webgui accesses (i.e they would have access to SWK1 transaction only by this way)?

Best Regards,

Huy