F110 payment run in background

Dave Weston Dave.Weston at clockwork.ca
Tue Jan 9 17:56:22 EST 2007

Hi folks,

Was wondering if anyone had worked on a workflow where a step in the
workflow is running the F110 payment run as a background step in 4.6C.
In 4.7 there is a new transaction called F110S that we can use but in
4.6C no luck.

The program is SAPF110S but has to be run in background for it to
execute the payment run. But we are having a few issues getting the
SAPF110S to be run in background from a workflow step, it keeps telling
us its not being run from the correct transaction.

Anyone experienced this before and if so how did u solve it ? Hopefully
not via the dreaded batch input technique, which is my last resort !!

Cheers
Dave