How to Reject a Purchase Requisition programatically

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Tue Jan 9 12:52:31 EST 2007

Hello All,

A google of the WUG shows that last August (on my birthday
coincidentally) Alon was looking for a way of programmatically rejecting
a Purchase Requisition, Richard Marut said he had a way of doing this
but he couldn't find it!  I couldn't find any subsequent posts - Alon
did you manage to get this worked out?

Similarly on SDN there is an 18 month old thread searching for a way of
doing this with no answer (opportunity for someone to earn some points).

Did anyone ever come up with an answer? I tried debugging the ME54n
transaction but have had no luck so far.

Regards,

Mark