Events for Status changes in SRM 5.0

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Jan 9 09:15:47 EST 2007

SRM 5.0 -

Since a Shopping Cart that's been deleted after it's approved does not
raise a DELETED event, I decide to try using Status Management.  (and
yes, I know SRM is way way different, and events are not always really
raised, but still)

BSVW, Customer Settings, Status Object is SCH (Shopping Cart Header).  I
can't create an entry for this object due to the following message:
No key information available for status object SCH
Message no. W8722

OSS note very helpfully describes the process for creating entries in
Table TBo00, (as previously mentioned by Mike Pokraka in his CRM
environment), but the maintenance to table TBo00 wants the object to be
created in an SAP package...

Is there a new CRM-y, SRM-y trick to using status management for events?

I may have to resort to Change Documents next, so if you can save me any
further pain, I'd be grateful.

--
Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer