Error message FP041 when posting invoice linked to a workflow

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Jan 8 06:15:45 EST 2007

Hello Kris,
My guess is that this sounds like an Invoice Verification problem - e.g.
customizing to allows it to be changed is the same doc types as those that
don't use WF.
To test this, try changing the posting date on a WF invoice *outside* of
WF: take the invoice no from WF and edit it directly using MIR4, and see
if you get the same problem.
Cheers,
Mike