Workflow Documentation Template...

Rappaport, Jeff Jeff.Rappaport at churchdwight.com
Thu Jan 4 13:16:10 EST 2007

Chantal,

   I'm sure there's plenty of documents out there from all the WF Developers, here's one that I've developed over time through numerous Clients which I use not only for the Documentation, but also as an initial Spec. Request. Some of it can be overkill like the FM & Programs section, so anything can be deleted or added to fit your needs.

Jeff Rappaport
SAP Workflow Development
(609) 497-7246
Jeff.Rappaport at ChurchDwight.com <mailto:Jeff.Rappaport at ChurchDwight.com>