Gone with the Wind

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Wed Jan 3 17:36:47 EST 2007

Well not really with the wind but with the latest release....

Thought some of you may want to know that our beloved WF technical log (that we have all come to love and respect) is gone in release 7.00 of ABAP and BASIS components (ECC 6). I have included a screen shot of its new replacement. If I am mistaken and it is not gone then please let me know how I can get to it.

The new tech log isnt bad (its growing on me). It seems a little buggy but I think that is more of a factor of us not being up to date on our patches.

Regards,

Alon