Workflow start condition

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Fri Feb 23 16:04:49 EST 2007

Glauco,

If you are trying to filter starts for the workflow off of an attribute, I do believe that attribute would have to be on the object.  Presumably the document object is a mandatory input for your workflow and should show in the swb_cond transaction.  I would simply extend the object by adding the doctyp as an attribute, and then delagate to the parent object.

Cheers,
Sherie