how to send workflow task to external mail id.............

Cathy xinos_cat at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 14:19:44 EST 2007

Is this a custom workflow or standard?  If the email address is set up on the users account (check SU01D) and that's the email address you want to send it to, schedule program RSWUWFML2 to run for that task.

  If you want to send it to another email address, or this is a custom workflow, you have to pass it in the container.

Saurabh Anand <saggi.saurav at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi all,

I need your help i want to send the workflow task directly to the
assigned user's external mail ID, even if i can send it as an
attachment to the email notification that i am sending to the
particular user's inbox. I am presently able to send the notifications
to the user email ID.......

so please help me on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Saurabh Anand