problem defining role type function

jimmy sun jjsun02 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 08:02:29 EST 2007

Yifat,
  do you mean ORG_AGENT in side the role? Since you are binding it with '_WF_INITIATOR' ...

  Regards,
  Jimmy

Yifat Bar <YIFATB at il.ibm.com> wrote:

Hello all!

I defined role type function. i defined a Z function.
In my function i have to read the wf initiator.
I used the macro:
swc_get_element ac_container '_WF_INITIATOR' wf_initiator.
In the function i defined the ac_container as a table.
In the binding of the role to the wf i defined:

wf container role container
&OTYPE& OTYPE
&OBJID& OBJID
&_WF_INITIATOR& ORG_AGENT

When i stop inside the role i dont get the parameter wf_initiator,
and that's why i have an error.
what am i doing wrong?

regards
Yifat
Yifat Bar
Sap developer IBM
mail-: yifatb at il.ibm.com

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right!"     --Henry Ford