Workflow Error, when setting a User Decision task in status completed

Yulianto Abu Muhammad yyulianto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 04:53:23 EST 2007

Hi Markus.
Even if you complete it manually using Workflow API, you still have to tell
the workflow system what is decision you selected. In your case, you only
call the workflow API SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_COMPLETE, but do not specify your
decision.
So, how to define your decision?
By filling the container "_WI_Result" and "_RESULT" in the work item, and
the value is either "0001" or "0002" (just check the sequence of the
outcomes of the decision step in your workflow builder.
To set the value of the container, specify it in the table parameter
"SIMPLE_CONTAINER" of the function SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_COMPLETE.

Regards,

Yulianto