Release 6.0 Issue

Workflow workflow at insightbb.com
Wed Feb 21 16:06:48 EST 2007

To All:

We have upgraded to ECC 6.0 for the Claim module. We have encountered an
issue with method ClaimEdit of the Claim Business Object. The issue with
method ClaimEdit is the following: In Release 4.71 Industry Solution for
Insurance it uses Class CL_ICL_WF_EVENT, however in Release 6.0 for Industry
Solution for Insurance it uses Class CL_ICL_WF_TOOLBOX. The primary issue is
Class CL_ICL_WF_EVENT no longer exists in the system and our Claim Business
Object cannot be activated. If you are on a ECC 6.0 system could you please
inform me if class CL_ICL_WF_EVENT exist in your system? Also, if anyone has
been involved in an upgrade to ECC 6.0 for Industry Solution for Insurance
let me know how you all dealt with this issue.

Thanks!

Gregory Levy
SAP Senior Technical Consultant