Workflow Items when a manager is Terminated

Ron Adkins radkins1 at surewest.net
Wed Feb 21 11:49:04 EST 2007

Hello Everyone,

I am a newly placed WF admin who has been give little knowledge transfer or
training on WF admin.  Please bear with the rookie question.

Situation:  When a manager leaves they often (for some strange reason) do
not finish employee evaluations, vacation requests, and other items in the
manager's inbox in the Portal.

Questions:

1.	For the new manager how can I automatically transfer all the work
items from the terminated manager's inbox to the new manager's box? I have
seen the manual way to process others work items, however we have off shored
our first tier support folks, and need an easier way to do this.

2.	As these are done in MSS/ESS is the administration different than in
the GUI versions of the inbox?

Our Setup:

SAP HR 5.0

ESS/MSS Portal 6.0

Oracle 9.2.6

HP-UX

Thank you in advance for the time to help out the noob.

Ron Adkins