problem in role 00000168

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Thu Feb 15 06:27:33 EST 2007

As long as the organizational unit is a super set of the result of
AC000000168 then that will work.

I would avoid assigning user IDs as possible agents incase the person
leaves the company, etc.

You could always set the task as a general task which means all users
are possible agent but this is generally considered a no-no.

Alon