problem in role 00000168

Yifat Bar YIFATB at il.ibm.com
Fri Feb 16 05:12:55 EST 2007

Hello!
I am trying to use role AC00000168 in my workflow.
I keep on getting the following error : " activity 48: responsibility
'AC00000168' is not valid agent for task TS93000034.
When i test this role using PFAC, i have no problem finding the superior.
Its the first time that we use WS in our plant. I created a small
organizational
unit, with sub unit that has 2 positions one of them is the head of the org
unit
and i attached to it a username, and another position, which my user name
is attached
to it.
In my WS step the attributes of the agent assignment are general forwarding
allowed.
and i created an agent assignment with my the organizational unit i
created.
last thing when testing the WS i am the workflow initiator.

thanks

regards
yifatb

Yifat Bar