WF Training

Subashini.Bhoopathiraj@uinet.com Subashini.Bhoopathiraj at uinet.com
Tue Feb 13 15:27:38 EST 2007

Yes, Certification is not offered for Workflow. But I agree talking course
BIT600 & BIT601. In BIT600 will teach about working in SAP business
Workplace, Workitem.

Thanks,
Subashini
203-499-3912

Susan Keohan <keohan at ll.mit.edu>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
01/03/2007 07:17 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Re: WF Training

Hi Aditya,

If you have little or no experience with WF, I think you should take all
of the courses.  As I recall, BT601 deals with general concepts of WF,
BT601 is a little more in-depth, and BT610 includes programming for WF.

But Certification is not included; I don't think it is even offered
anymore.

Regards,
Sue

Aditya V wrote:
> Hi,
> which courses amongst BC601, BIT610 is better to learn SAP Workflow,
> and can we apply for certification aswell, is it inclusive in the above
mentioned courses ?

> Regards,
> Aditya.
>

>               ¤~¤~GoD bLeSs YoU aLL~¤~¤

Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer
MIT Lincoln Laboratory
244 Wood Street
LI-200
Lexington, MA. 02420
781-981-3561
keohan at ll.mit.edu

This e-mail, and any attached file(s), is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise
have reason to believe that you have received this message in error,
please notify the UI Information Security Manager at 203-499-3689
and delete this message immediately from any computer. Any
other use, retention, dissemination, retransmission, printing or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.