Workflow not working after upgrade to SRM 5.0

Shalini Sabnani workflow.mail at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 14:05:59 EST 2007

Thanks Just as I was about to try this FM I thought of instantiating the
BO with the SC on hold to get a GUID. This where I found the climax of my
problem.

My subtype for business object BUS2121 is ZBUS2121 in which we have some
custom defined attributes for which we are utilizing Function Modules (FM)
- BBP_USER_GET_ATTRIBUTES
- BPP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL
These FM do not exist in SRM 5.0 and hence I was not able to save my
Shopping Cart.   I fixed my business object and workflows are now chugging
along..
Thanks all for your assistance.
Shalini