AGENT Error

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Mon Feb 12 11:49:12 EST 2007

If you retrieve the sales organization from your object, have you
checked that the data are available at the time you try to use them?

Use the workflow trace function to check what is actually passed for the
bindings. If the passed value is empty first, and not empty when you
restart, you have a problem with the timing of the DB update versus your
DB retrieval of the business object's data.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil OFT GBS BAS DEV SAP