HR - Org. plans

Kisloff, Philip B Philip.Kisloff at astrazeneca.com
Fri Feb 9 08:43:44 EST 2007

Hi Steve,

I'm not if I'm misinterpreting your question, but is it around retaining
object IDs and plan versions ? As there can only be one active plan version,
merging different 01 (active) plan versions from different systems indeed have
issues that need to managed.

I won't go into details now, but is this your area of concern ?

Phil