Workflow not working after upgrade to SRM 5.0

Shalini Sabnani workflow.mail at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 17:20:58 EST 2007

Hello Folks
We have recently upgraded from EBP 3.0 to SRM 5.0 and R/3 4.6c to ECC 6.00.
In SRM 5.0 I have set up the workflow environment (SWU3), validated that my
events, workflows, start conditions, RFC's etc are active.
The problem is, my user cannot save a $4.00 Shopping Cart  ( or any value
SC) he gets an error message "No Workflow found, please contact system
administrator."He can put the SC on hold.
 I used that SC which is on hold to trigger event "BUS2121-SAVED" externally
using t-code SWUE, the message I get is:

"Business partner 36884 does not exist" . BP 36884 is the user who created
the SC.

Any ideas why I cannot trigger workflow for a SC created by this USER ?

Thanks for your help..
Upgraded (Shalini...)