Linking a Document from Template Word Document to DMS via the DRAW Object

Partha Chatterjee pchatterjee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 14:55:52 EST 2007

Hi Everyone,

As the title says, I am trying to create Word Document which I can then
sotre in DMS in the background.  Anybody out there run into this issues
before.  I can create a Document from Template for the Word document but I
am not sure how to link this Workflow generated Word document in the
background to a DMS document info record.

I assume I would have to use one of the create methods in the DRAW object --
I am just not sure which one and what binding information to move to it.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Partha