[SPAM: 2.8] delete workitems form inbox

koenraad.janssens@arcelor.com koenraad.janssens at arcelor.com
Thu Feb 8 07:58:54 EST 2007

Write a program around ftion: SAP_WAPI_ADM_WORKFLOW_CANCEL to feed it the
workitem ids.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Salutations,
Best regards,
Mit freundlichen Gr=FCssen,
Atentos saludos,
Agur bero bat,

Koenraad Janssens
Arcelor Systems Ghent
Leverage Team - Programmer
Tel: +32 9 347 35 76
email: koenraad.janssens at arcelor.com

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip
around the Sun.

YIFATB at il.ibm.com
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
09/02/2007 13:53
Please respond to
sap-wug at mit.edu

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
[SPAM: 2.8] delete workitems form inbox

hi!
i have a lot of workitems in my inbox in dev system/
i want to delete them all ( since i am testing my WF ).
how can i delete them?

regards
yifat bar
Yifat Bar
Sap developer IBM
mail-:   yifatb at il.ibm.com

**** =0A=
This message and any attachment are confidential, intended solely for the us=
e of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be protected b=
y professional secrecy or intellectual property rights. =0A=
If you have received it by mistake, or are not the named recipient(s), pleas=
e immediately notify the sender and delete the message. You are hereby notif=
ied that any unauthorized use, copying or dissemination of any or all inform=
ation contained in this message is prohibited. =0A=
Arcelor shall not be liable for the message if altered, falsified, or in cas=
e of error in the recipient. =0A=
This message does not constitute any right or commitment for Arcelor except=
 when expressly agreed otherwise in writing in a separate agreement.  =0A=
****