HR - Org. plans

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 00:39:32 EST 2007

Hello Team,

I think the following question was raised many times or this is not related to this forum. I apologize for that.

Question:
We are on R3 46C with all PP/QM/SD/FI modules and now we are looking forward to implement HR.
I heard that Org.plans and other areas like sytsem copies will have issues in merging HR module on to R3 existing system. I am aware of implementing seperate mySAP ERP ECC6.0 MSS/ESS and communicate the data via ALE between R3/HR system.

Please help me if I decide to use one SAP systems including HR, during QA system copies we will have issues with scratching the HR data and also security needs to be very tightly maintained. Please advise us with pros. cons with any tools you which can be used to scratch the data.

what about org. plans and issues my doing this with workflow. please advise.

Thanks,
Steve Johnson
BSHG