PM Notification Workflow

COLIN CAMPBELL colin_i_campbell at talk21.com
Tue Feb 6 19:21:35 EST 2007

Hi Sherie/Srinivasan,

I notice both of your responses returned similar indicators in the
bindings. I did quickly check these initially but not closely enough.
The reason I had doubted the bindings to start with was because in
certain instances, a particular user that had been entered on a number
of test notifications as the responsible person ended up correctly
creating the workitem in her inbox. However every other responsible user
listed on other notifications returned a blank agent determination. I
will recheck the bindings more thoroughly though based on your
observations.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers

Colin