PM Notification Workflow

Colin Campbell colin_i_campbell at talk21.com
Tue Feb 6 13:03:35 EST 2007

Hi Wf'ers,

  Hopefully I am missing some configuration here which is not obvious (or if obvious staring me in the face!!).

  I have adopted the standard template WS00200065 (PM: Process Notification) to create the necessary workitems for approval by the person responsible on the notification. I have triggered this upon an IP30 Maintenance Plan Notification creation (Bus Obj BUS2038 Event 'Created'). The workflow triggers correctly, I see the events correctly in SWEL but no agent is selected for the workitem. I have checked the setting on the task for this (TS00008314) and set it to 'general'. This uses the agent determination rule 00000171 (Standard Role for Maintenance Notification). I have debugged this and the correct agent is being determined for the workitem yet this appears to get 'lost' at the point when the workitem is eventually created. I think i am missing some confiiguration but after trawling the SWUG archives and OSS nothing springs out. Appreciate any ideas.

  Thanks

  Colin Campbell
  Workflow Analyst
  Absoft Ltd (SAP VAR Partner)