AW: AW: Assignment of container elements in responsibility rules

Schmidinger, Heinz (Oerlikon BZ) heinz.schmidinger at oerlikon.com
Tue Feb 6 10:12:41 EST 2007

>From the distance it is not really possible to give always the right direction ..

If you write you use BO BUS2045 than I can see any attribute for Material-Type.

What do you pass in  detail in the role binding from the task-step to the role ?

Whats the definition of the container-element in WF-Definition ?

Whats the definition of the input-container of the role ?

What to you pass exactly to the container-element of the definition ?

May with this infos I get an idee.