Cannot Process ORDERS01 Idoc From Workflow

Cathy xinos_cat at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 17:02:34 EST 2007

It's hard to tell without being there, but I can tell you that is the flow control of the screens.
  Your error, looks to me like you are missing the FCODE.  So, it doesn't know where to go.

  Can you tell me.

  1.  Are you using a translator?  How is the IDOC getting into R/3
  2.  What version R/3 are you on and what version of the IDOC are you using?
  3.  Which FM is being executed.

  I think your problem is somewhere in there.

  Cathy

David Blacow <blacow at adobe.com> wrote:
                Hello All,

  This is my first question to this group and I hope someone can help.

  I am using EDI to send ORDERS01 IDOCs to SAP for sales order creation.  If the IDOC reaches an error state (status 51) the item is routed to workflow and is process from foreground through Business Workplace.  I have a situation where I am trying to process such an order and am receiving the following error:
  “Flow control: Entry SAPMV45B, , P0, *, *, * is missing in T185”

  Any chance anyone on this list has some insight into this error?

  Thanks in advance,

  Dave