Workflow Multi Condition Step not working

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Feb 1 14:26:15 EST 2007

A rare, but possible error is a runtime object which is out of
synchronisation with the development object. I have only experienced it
once (twice?) myself. The one time I can recall now the problem was in
the BOR object's runtime code, and then the problem was visible when
debugging, as the debugger would indicate that an empty line was being
executed, would stop at the "wrong" line of a multi-line statement etc.
The debugger displayed the development object's code, but the runtime
object's code was being executed and was what controlled the line
selection in the debugger.

It would be much harder to pinpoint such an error in the flow itself
since you can't debug it, and the only solution other than re-importing
the transport is re-generation of the runtime object code, in your case
using the "Generate runtime version" menu item in the workflow builder.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil OFT GBS BAS DEV SAP