Need help on correcting idoc segment data through work item/work flow.

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Thu Feb 1 12:57:31 EST 2007

Kris,
We have created separate custom flows for idocordersp, idocorder, and
idocinvoic.  We utilize zobject types with virtual attributes which use
custom function modules to separate the various pieces of data from the
numerous segments.  We then replaced the standard ts with a custom ws
which displays the items as requested by the business area.  The custom
function module makes use of  IDOC_READ_COMPLETELY.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Sherie

Sherie Munday