ESS Leave Workflow

Abir Kundu abir.kundu at in.ibm.com
Fri Dec 28 06:56:47 EST 2007

Hi All,
      We are on ECC6.0, implementing leave workflow with multi level
approver (WS12300111). We are using two custom rules to find out the 1st
and 2nd level approver.  The workitem is going to the UWLs of the correct
agents, no problem.
      There is one “Approver” field on the Leave request form. SAP is
pre-populating the field (I think using the standard rule AC00000157, not
sure where exactly). Only that agent can see the leave request, whose name
is coming to that field. Any other agent is unable to see the leave request
even though he receives the workitem.
      I think some configuration needs to be changed, so that any approver
can see the leave request and approve. Can anybody please help?

Thanks and Regards,
Abir Kundu