Reset Release Approval of Parked Documents

Stephens, Monique S L moniques at bcm.tmc.edu
Wed Dec 19 14:19:34 EST 2007

In the IMG, you would have to go to two places:

1.  Financial Accounting-Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable-Business Transactions-Outgoing Invoices/Credit Memos-Carry Out and Check Settings for Document Parking-Reset Release Approval (Vendors)

2.  Financial Accounting-Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable-Business Transactions-Outgoing Invoices/Credit Memos-Carry Out and Check Settings for Document Parking-Reset Release Approval (G/L Accounts)

For vendor and amount changes, use the first one above.  The vendor field is LIFNR; amount field is WRBTR.

For line item changes, use the second option above.  Instead of cost center, we actually used funds center (FISTL).  We also identified GL account (HKONT) and amount (WRBTR).

If you need to add more fields, I would recommend looking at the BSEG table as a reference.  Depending on which line the changes are made (vendor and/or GL account), you will probably need to go into both sections of the IMG and identify the appropriate fields.

Hope this helps.  I'm a novice like you.

Monique