Start condition madness

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Dec 17 18:43:31 EST 2007

OK, this time I've seen it happen before my own eyes:

Create start condition inside WF builder, it gets a little icon and I have
a start condition. Transport and it's happily startconditioning away in
production.

I do a modification. Fine. Delete and recreate linkage.
Recreate start condition.
No icon.
Click on it and condition is there.
Go back, still no icon.

Go in via SWB_COND, I see it's now a cross-client condition. Delete
everything and create a client-specific one.

So somewhere the setting of whether it creates a cross-client or
client-specific condition in the WF builder has changed (and mismatched
the icon).

Anyone have a definite answer for where this setting lives?
Cheers,
Mike