Extended Notifications: Launching SAP Inbox from Lotus Notes

workflow99@aol.com workflow99 at aol.com
Fri Dec 14 07:09:58 EST 2007

Hi all,

In an ECC6 system, I configured the Extended Notifications to send a notification (plain email ) for each work item to Lotus Notes with a shortcut to SAP inbox as an attachment.

When I open?an attachment for the first time, if I am not logged on?I am prompted for the Id/Password. However thereafter for subsequent items it does not use the same session --but creates separate sessions for each work item --is this the standard behavior?.

Best Regards,
Ramki Maley.