Leave request workflow error

Abir Kundu abir.kundu at in.ibm.com
Thu Dec 13 00:02:08 EST 2007

Hi Friends,
      We are implementing Leave Workflow, on ECC 6.0. Copied the template
WS12300111. The WF is getting triggered successfully. I have copied the
standard SAP task TS12300097 and created TS99000002 for the approval
workitem. I have maintained the SWFVISU like this
Java WebDynpro
APPLICATION       LeaveRequestApprover
PACKAGE     sap.com/ess~lea

Also have registered the task in UWL as below:
</ItemType>
    <ItemType name="uwl.task.webflow.TS99000002.SAPHR"
connector="WebFlowConnector" defaultView="DefaultView"
defaultAction="launchWebDynPro" executionMode="default">
      <ItemTypeCriteria systemId="SAPHR" externalType="TS99000002"
connector="WebFlowConnector"/>
      <Actions>
        <Action name="launchWebDynPro" groupAction=""
handler="SAPWebDynproLauncher" returnToDetailViewAllowed="yes"
launchInNewWindow="no"
launchNewWindowFeatures="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no">
          <Properties>
            <Property name="WebDynproApplication" value="IsrFormApprove"/>
            <Property name="WebDynproDeployableObject"
value="ibm.com/pcui_gp~isr"/>
            <Property name="newWindowFeatures"
value="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no"/>
            <Property name="openInNewWindow" value="no"/>
            <Property name="System" value="SAP_LocalSystem"/>
            <Property name="display_order_priority" value="5"/>
          </Properties>
          <Descriptions default=""/>
        </Action>
      </Actions>
    </ItemType>

Now the problem is, when ever we are trying to open the workitem from the
UWL, it is throwing the following error.

I'm guessing that the UWL config done by the portal team is not correct. Or
something else I'm missing. Please suggest.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Abir Kundu