Agent assignment for Responsibility Rule

Tom Peou tompeou at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 19:34:44 EST 2007

Hi Ola,

How do you wish to use the responsibility rule? Were you just going to place
it on a task?
If you wanted to assign a security role to a rule, that could return quite a
number of users. If this is what you are looking to do, you can just assign
a "Security Role" to the "Agent Assignment" of any standard task.

Go to your task -> Additional Data -> Agent Assignment -> Maintain
Change the attribute from "General Task" to "General Forwarding Allowed".
Then click on "Create Agent Assignment" (F5).
Assign your security role here.

This will now set the "Security Role" holders as "Possible Agents" of the
task.

Note that you MUST have access to "Security" (PFCG with add and change
access - Display in pfcg will not let you create the relationship) in order
to assign the security role to the task.

Kind regards,
Tom