Early Archiving

Mark Peterson markpeterson.sap at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:07:32 EST 2007

Hi Serge,

We have a Early Archiving process with workflow for processing incoming
invoices. Here's how it works, we keep track of the users actions by using
EXPORT / IMPORT of some document parameters. We use a BAdI that's called
just after the transaction is exited. In the BAdI we export the document
parameters using the EXPORT statement and in a custom method of a subtype of
BO IMAGE we IMPORT the document parameters from memory and check if the
document no. is initial. If it's initial, then the user has opted to cancel
the transaction.

I think the actual image is linked to the document using the method ASSIGN
of the BO IMAGELINK.

Hope this helps. Get back to us if you need more help.

Thanks and Regards,
Mark