Workflow Container Limiations & Design Considerations

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Dec 6 23:14:37 EST 2007

Eneko,
That sounds an ideal fit for HCM Workforce Process Management, otherwise known as HR Administrative Services. This is an Adobe/Workflow framework that includes update of pretty much any PA and/or PT infotypes.
Requires ECC 6.0 extension set 2.

But no I wouldn't store all that data in the workflow - better to store it separately with just references passed to/from the workflow.  You could always consider using locked infotypes for the essays, with a final unlock at the end.
Regard,s
Jocelyn