reverting SAP STD Workflow from Modified to Original and more....

Praveen johri praveenjohri at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:40:36 EST 2007

Hi Guys,
I feel probably this is not right forum to approach this issue but i am sure
there are many intelligent people here who might have faced same issue.
Here it is, someone has created a repair transport to affect a new rule for
role resolution in one of the SAP Std Workflow. Now, Project wants it to be
reverted to Original , copied to a 'Z' version and changes applied.

We are on test stage of the project and on ECC6

1) how can we do that? ( my guess ...SPAU...but that can only be used when
applying packs )

2) As a policy, will changing the role resolution  in Std Workflow will come
into the category of 'Repair' apart from the fact it creates a repair
transport,  just want to know how others approach this small change which i
m sure is needed everywhere.

--
Have Fun!!
Praveen Johri