UWL People Picker result

Stracke, Thorsten (external) Thorsten.Stracke at external.t-mobile.de
Fri Aug 31 13:01:41 EDT 2007

Dear all,

We use the substitution iview or the forwarding of items from the uwl EP
7 SP11.
When we start the forwarding or substitution webdynpro, the search is
displayed, know we've optimized the search performance with an LDAP
Index. But thats not enough, is there a wa to have a "advanced search"
so that the user can inert the first part of the ID and the name of the
search Item.
The second part is the result list, the list display only the user whit
first and last name without the Userid or something more information.
In the sdn and sapnet I found nothing what me give a hint, only that a
own implemented application can define this , but at this point is SAP
standard.

Best regards
Thorsten

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Hamid Akhavan (Vorsitzender)
Geschaftsfuhrung: Philipp Humm (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Stefan Homeister, Holger Kranzusch, Gunther Ottendorfer, Dr. Raphael Kubler, Dr. Steffen Roehn
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328