AW: substitute selector display all items from default

Stracke, Thorsten (external) Thorsten.Stracke at external.t-mobile.de
Thu Aug 30 08:10:13 EDT 2007

Hello Jocelyn,

it's a bug it should fix with NW04s SP11 P2 or 4, but is there a way to customize or trigger an event, that we can start a jva Script page to switch from "onw Entries" to "all Entries", until we can patch our productive system. Because the customers got an mail with a quicklink to the inbox and when they start thes see nothing to do, and call supportttttttttttt help me...

Know we've change the header above the Item list so that there is a short Info but I think not all will read this.

Best regards
Thorsten

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Hamid Akhavan (Vorsitzender)
Geschäftsführung: Philipp Humm (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Stefan Homeister, Holger Kranzusch, Günther Ottendorfer, Dr. Raphael Kübler, Dr. Steffen Roehn
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328