Getting "Pay Scale Group" from a "Personnel No."/"SAP User ID"

K_Asim@ppl.com.pk K_Asim at ppl.com.pk
Thu Aug 30 06:52:12 EDT 2007

Hi,

We are using R/3 4.6c.

In my workflow I need to get "Pay Scale Group" of an employee for which
I have his "SAP User ID" and "Personnel No.". Can you please tell me
which Object/BAPI/FM/... can be used for this, along with the binding
definitions to be used?

Many thanks,

Asim

Disclaimer: The emails contains confidential information intended only for the addressee. Any unintended recipient of this email should delete it without copying , distributing or disseminating it's contents.
The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of this email.
The company shall in no way be liable for any damages, whatever their nature, arising out of transmission failures, viruses, external influence, delays and the like.

30/8/2007K_Asim at ppl.com.pkK_Asim@ppl.com.pk