Antwort: Re: Error in receiving Event for WS2000075( PO release WF)-- i m sure you have seen this too many times

Christian Wallner C.Wallner at ats.net
Thu Aug 30 06:30:16 EDT 2007

Hi Praveen,

As mentioned a couple of weeks before I have the same problem on a 4.6C
system here. So has another mate here at the WUG.
Everything seems to be fine concerning the event binding but half the time
it doesn't work. The thing is, sometimes it works!!

regards,
chris

"Praveen johri" <praveenjohri at gmail.com>
Gesendet von: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
30.08.2007 11:06
Bitte antworten an
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

An
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Kopie

Thema
Re: Error in receiving Event for WS2000075( PO release WF)-- i m sure you
have seen this too many times

Hi Jimmy,
OSS notes 595732  is not relevant in my case and everything is maintained
as per 597784, but it is still not working.
Any thoughts???

Regards
Praveen