Waiting condition step - any better ideas?

Sue Doughty Sue.Doughty at odfl.com
Wed Aug 29 11:25:10 EDT 2007

Cristiana,

I walked through a new Hire in our system.  We're currently on 4.7 but
testing in ECC 6.0.  Infotype 0002 is stored before Infotype 0001 in our
system, so the Personal data is there when the event is triggered and
the text in the workflows descriptions contain all the information.  Is
there a way to specify in SAP the order in which the Infotypes would be
stored for a New Hire?

We also send most of our events through the Event Queue (SWEQADM).  The
job that delivers the events runs every five minutes, so 9 times out of
10 all of the info types would be stored by the time the event is
delivered.  There would be occasions, though, where the event would hit
the queue right before the job would execute and all of the data would
not be stored.

Sue Doughty